Our aim is to ensure your business achieves the potential it is capable of. We have the know-how and experience to offer advice that helps you run your business more effectively.
Establishing an Advisory Board will provide you with monthly expert guidance and advice to help accelerate your business;
- It allows you to "step outside your business" and look at the big picture
- To implement accountability and make sure you are prioritising and making good decisions
- Have a group of people that provide you with "Wise Council"
- Have a 3rd party independent view that helps you to focus on the important issues
- Access to knowledge and expertise on how to implement systems to avoid chasing your tail
- Creates a Stop-Check in that it provides justification to employees, suppliers and customers on why you need to delay or refuse requests. i.e. "I have to ask my advisory board, I will get back to you."
- Enables the development of a continual improvement framework and enhances the company's reputation
- Gives you access to a global network of advisors, opportunities and expertise
- Instant credibility for your business
Contact us for more information on how to establish your advisory board today!
Synergise My Business can assist with the structure and writing of your Business Plan, including competitive strategy, SWOT analysis, marketing plan and complete financial projections. Through establishing a detailed action plan for your business, a review process will be established to discuss, amend and record where you are with regard to your business goals.
Having a clear vision for your business is crucial to ensuring that your employees can embrace the business values and see the big picture they are to strive towards. Take the time to put your dreams on paper and it is amazing at what collectively people can achieve.
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don't have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - Sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality!
Knowing the relationship between your revenue and expenses is the key to understanding your business's profitability. How expenses are incurred and subsequently change in relation to movement in revenue determines the cost structure of your business.
While looking at the combined result of your business may give you confidence that your business is performing well, it can also hide serious financial issues and inefficiencies that over time can be detrimental to your business health.
With extensive experience in collaborating with key individuals of a business, Synergise My Business is able to establish a costing structure that will give you greater visibility across your business, allowing you to make more informed and timely decisions to take your business to the next level.
On successfully establishing your costing structure you need to make full use of it, which is where our Divisional Performance Radar Reporting takes over.
Detailed Business Assessments
Have you ever wondered how your business would compare to best practice and industry leaders? The good news is that as part of your engagement with Synergise My Business we offer a full range of questionnaires and audits that will provide the answer. Having been developed over the last 18 years and used by thousands of companies around the world, the knowledge and understanding gained through undertaking this process will be invaluable to not just your business, but your employees and you as an individual.
Our Business Success Partners will identify the relevant assessments throughout the course of our engagement and provide you will a full report upon successful completion. It is just another way that we can help your business grow!
Exit and Succession Planning
To ensure the long-term success of your business, it is critical to establish a well-designed exit plan. Coordinating the transition of your business can be an arduous process. However, with our years of experience we can address the complex issues of business continuation, removing the stress from your shoulders.
We will work with your business on introducing proven worldwide systems that will improve the value of your business. Together we will help you to develop and implement a plan to sell your business for more money.
On completion of this process your business will gain;
- Renewed enthusiasm in running the business as it is now linked to a higher purpose
- Improved business value
- Improved chance of selling the business
- Improved systems and people management
- Increased profit and revenue
Contact us for more information on forming a plan that facilitates a hassle-free continuation of your business!
Synergise My Business will partner with your business to introduce proven worldwide systems that will improve your profitability. While you are an expert in your business, we are experts when if comes to the systems, processes and gaining an understanding the numbers. Together we will develop and implement a plan to not only grow your business, but to help you work smarter and not harder.
Through undertaking the program we will:
- Understand why you started the business and what were your original goals, including your personal satisfaction with the business as it is now
- Review of where you business is at now and identify areas of opportunity and weakness through our unique diagnostics
- Brainstorm on the different opportunities and decide on the best direction and key areas of focus within your business
- Develop a business plan that details how you will progress the business
- Establish a "One Page" dashboard and monitoring system that we work with you to implement which will monitor performance on an ongoing basis
The determination and commitment it takes a business owner to establish the business they had envisaged is enormous. It is time to steer it back towards your vision and reap the rewards of a successful business.
A multitude of risks exist in today's business environment. At Synergise My Business we pride ourselves in our proven ability to accurately assess risk and protect you from vulnerabilities inherent in your enterprise. An effective risk management strategy improves the performance of your business, enables you to complete goals, and protects the value of your business.
Our risk assessment includes:
- Assembling relevant information about your business and market
- Identifying the major risks facing your organisation
- Developing a risk strategy
- Implementing the risk management procedures
SMB Success Hub
The cloud gives Small to Medium sized Business [SMB] access to capabilities and services that were previously only available to the largest enterprises.
Take advantage of this award winning cloud platform and experience the benefits of;
- Strategy execution and clear business direction
Less than 10% of strategies are successfully implemented and 70% of CEO failures are a result of poor execution.
- Improve revenue, profit, cashflow and business planning
Having accurate numbers at your finger tips is key to being able to make smarter business decisions.
- Engage employees and build a high performance culture
Motivate and empower your employees by providing them with the tools that they need and increase engagement.
- Create company-wide accountability
Create monthly milestones and scorecards for your company and staff to build a culture of accountability.
- Create efficient systems in the workplace
The SMB Success Hub includes automated workflow and document management systems that include version control.
The pressures of daily business can often mean strategic planning takes a back seat, but to have a successful business it is vital to plan ahead. We'll help you develop a strategic plan that examines where you want your business to be in the next 3-5 years and exactly how you and your team can achieve these aims and objectives.
Your strategic plan will:
- Define the characteristics of your company in three to five years
- Identify your competitors
- Define your objectives and financial goals
- Include an effective implementation strategy to achieve your goals